A focus and commitment to customer success is one of our most important guiding principles. We look forward to serving you.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I reset my Paymode-X membership password?
If you have forgotten or need to reset your password, please go to www.paymode-x.com. At the top right side of the page, click Log In. Select Forgot Your Password. Once selected, a prompt will appear asking you to enter your email address. Once you have entered the email address, click Send to initiate the reset process. You will receive an email from Paymode-X to the address supplied with password reset instructions.
If you do not receive this email within 5-10 minutes please check your email address, junk mail or achieved folders.
After 5 failed attempts to enter a password, Paymode-X will lock your account.
If you do not receive your email notification, are unable to log into your Paymode-X account, or have been locked out, please contact Paymode-X Member Services at 1-877-443-6944.
How do I add a new user to my Paymode-X membership?
From the Admin Tab with full membership administration privileges, you will be able to add a new user by following these steps:
- Select Add User from within the User section.
- Enter the new user’s contact details.
- A pop up will detail how to validate the user to complete profile set up.
- Once multi-factor authentication has been completed, you will be brought to a screen to select user privileges. Make the desired selections and then submit.
- After you have successfully added a new user to your company’s Paymode-X membership, the new user will receive an email from Paymode-X to complete their enrollment in the network.
- This email will contain a link instructing the user to establish their password and security questions. Once completed, they will be able to log into Paymode-X. If the new user does not complete this step, the user will remain in an Inactive status and unable to proceed with using Paymode-X.
How do I change the primary contact on my Paymode-X membership?
From the Admin Tab in your Paymode-X account, select the Users Section and click on Primary Contact located within the User Type. Once there, select the user you wish to be the new Primary Contact from the drop-down and click Submit.
Note: Only one user can be assigned as a Primary Contact to a Paymode-X Account. However, if you have more than one Paymode-X Account ID on your membership you can have more than one Primary Contact.
How do I delete a current Paymode-X user?
From the Admin Tab in your Paymode-X account, select the Users Section within the Admin Tab. Once there, identify the user you wish to be removed and select Delete (this will appear to the right of the user you wish to delete). Once you click Delete, a pop up message will appear asking you to confirm. Click OK and the user will be deleted.
Note: In order to delete a Primary Contact you will need to assign a new contact as the Primary Contact before the current user can be deleted.